Do I Need a TT or Mini TT?? Or Just Lipo with my BBL? (Photos)

I am looking to have the bbl procedure...I'm concerned bc i have had 2 kids and my stomach isn't really tight anymore. I don't exercise and I'm not a healthy eater.. As you see in the pics when I bend or sit i have a pooch and it hangs or sags over my waistline. I also have stretch marks around my belly button lower stomach and sides

Surgery

+2

hard to tell before the procedure is performed but i would get the BBL first and wait to see how much excess skin you will have

Brazulian Butt Lift, Tummy Tuck, Dr. Adibfar, Plastic Surgeon , Toronto

+1

Hello;  Based on your photo and with your history of 2 pregnancies,  you would be an ideal candidate for a tummy tuck however I recommend you stage your 2 procedures and proceed with the BBL first. This would allow you to harvest a maximum amount of fat from the abdomen and flank and back  regions for transfer to the buttock.  I would then wait for 3 months to achieve full shrinkage of your skin .  At that point you may re-evaluate the esthetics and contour of your abdomen with your plastic surgeon and should you want a flatter, tighter abdomen with a more "hour glass" figure then you can proceed with a "high, lateral tension abdominoplasty"  thank you

BBL Procedure

+1

My suggestion would be to get the BBL procedure first.  The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Do I need a TT? Mini TT? Or just Lipo with BBL?

+1

Based on your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck.  Schedule an exam with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss the best options for you.

Tummy tuck with mesh is best

+1

You are an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck.  If you are not planning future pregnancies, I recommend Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement.  The advantage of this technique is that it increases the mechanical strength of the abdominal wall, creates a more hourglass figure and is more stable long term.  The mesh will result is early satiety, helps you lose weight and maintain the reduced weight.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://spectrum.ieee.org/geek-life/profiles/weight-loss-surgery-as-systems-engineering

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Do I Need a TT or Mini TT?? Or Just Lipo with my BBL?

+1

Judging from your photos, you need a full abdominoplasty. A personal examination is always better than looking at photos, however. Your muscles need to be plicated (sewn together), and a full TT is necessary fo this.

Of course, liposuction is usually done with TT if the patient has excess weight. I must warn you that you should try live a healthy life style or your figure will deteriorate again.

Regarding the BBL, fat works very well if your doctor isolates the stromal vascular fraction, often referred to as stem cells, and fortifies the fat with them prior to injecting them into your buttocks.

There is some extended recovery with a TT, and if you want a lesser result, a mini tummy tuck with liposuction will certainly help too, but the full TT would be much better.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Full or mini TT with BBL

+1

Although nothing replaces an actual physical exam, based upon your photos, I would say you will benefit more from a combination of liposuction and a full tummy tuck.  As far as the BBL is concerned: 

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection. Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you gain weight for the procedure, the fat that you lose first when you go back down to your baseline weight after surgery is in fact that fat that you originally gained and transferred into your buttocks...so don't fall victim to this recommendation.  Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This can also happen when using fillers like PMMA and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high tendency to migrate away from the original area they were placed and tend to stimulate a lot of inflammation and subsequent scar tissue/hardening.

Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice). I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a single 2 ½ inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle. Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to ~5%. Glad to help… @drryanstanton

Web reference: HTTP://WWW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM

TT Mini TT or Lipo

+1

A Mini TT just won't make it.

Lipo alone would produce noticeable improvement and a faster recovery but maximal improvement will be achieved with a full abdominoplasty.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Do I need a full TT, miniTT or lipo?

+1

From your history and  photos it appears that you would most benefit from a full TT. A mini TT will not do it. And liposuction will not tighten you stomach wall nor get rid of any stretch marks. A full TT will leave a longer scar but everything else will be maximally improved. Good luck!

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com,

Using abdominal fat for a BBL

+1

From an evaluation of your photographs you would appear to be a good candidate for an abdominoplasty.   A mini-abdominoplasty would give you limited improvement and more than likely  not worth the effort.  Liposuction alone is an option but with the degree of stretch marks that you have you would be more likely than not to have redundant overhanging skin.  If you are considering a BBL then the fat aspirated during an abdominoplasty can be used for contouring the buttocks.