Considering TT with Lipo, is It Safe if You Have Sjorens Disease?

I am 34 years old. I have two children ages 4 and two. One delivered by natural birth, and the other by c-section. I have been having some problems with my health ...swelling in hands, feet and dry eye symtoms. It may be Sjorens, but not sure, will have follow up appoint with rheumy. Anyway I am considering have a TT with lipo on my side planks. Will this be ok if I do have this disease.....

Autoimmune diseases and cosmetic surgery

+2

Thanks for the question.  In general autoimmune disorders are not a contraindication to surgery.  However some of the medications associated with the treatment of autoimmune disorders may affect wound healing and need to be avoided.

Spokane Plastic Surgeon