Tummy Tuck Vs Laser Lipo - Which is for Me?

I am good shape and work out constantly but i want to get rid of the loose skin and fix the hernia in my belly button. I have been told by past suregons that i didnt have enough loose skin to perform a TT. Is that true? If only a TT will give me the result i'm looking for then what's my choice to eat until i have enough of a stomach to tuck :/

An exam will be beneficial.

+1

An exam will help to decide which procedure you will benefit from.  You do not seem to have too much skin or fat until you bend over which is how it is on most people. 

Only Tummy Tucks Can Get Rid Of Rolls Of Extra Skin

+1

Your photos show very little abdominal fat and what is revealing is your bending over photo. My suspicion is that it is the roll of lower abdominal skin that bothers you most. When you combine that concern with the umbilical hernia, it is clear that a mini-tummy tuck is the best approach to dealing with both abdominal concerns concurrently. Laser liposuction does not have that amount of skin tightening capability.

Lipo vs tummy tuck

+1

It is difficult to say form photos what exactly you could benefit from.  From the photos, it does not look like you have much subcutaneous fat.  An exam would be key.