Why is It That Sometimes the TT Cut/scar is a Perfect U and Sometimes Its Zigzag?

When I see the pictures of the before and after some have it [ and some like this } and some like this ( it basically comes in different patterns, why is that? I'm afraid that my surgeon might leave it zigzag going up and down, instead of a perfect u shape. Also why is it that the bellybuttons are sometimes perfect but at times they might be left like they got seeds in them? Below are examples of other patients I found.

Tummy Tuck Scars

The resulting scar after a tummy tuck is ultimately determined by the surgeon performing the procedure. This is influenced however by a patients overall anatomy. In most patients a smile type of incision is desirable because it can best be hidden easily with clothing. Along with the shape of the incision the actual location of the incision should be considered. In other words how high or how low is the resulting scar. In general an incision should be able to be covered by under ware. If the incision is to high it will be very noticeable no matter what the shape. Review your surgeons before and after photos and make sure you are comfortable with the type and location of incision he or she uses.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon