I'm Getting a TT & BA, & It Includes Lipo. Whats Average Charge to Have Some Fat Transferred to Butt & or Hips? (photo)

Considering that I am already paying for the tuck, BA and Lipo for my MM, I was interested in finding out what additional costs it would range in to have some of the fat injected into my behind and or maybe hips to give me some added curves..? I am 5 ft, 125lbs, and I am fairly small - size 4/5 range..not much of anything for hips lol.. So to keep it simple - what additional average cost for the injections alone? I am just trying to get a general idea.. Thanks!!

I'm Getting a TT & BA, & It Includes Lipo. Whats Average Charge to Have Some Fat Transferred to Butt & or Hips?

+1

The fat transfer would typically add about $2000 beyond the lipo fee, Some fat could be harvested from the parts of the abdomen that would be removed with the TT, but I don't really see a large volume of fat that could be used for the transfer based on the photos--but in an actual consult, there may be more than appears in two dimensions. 

All the best. 

+1

The amount of fat removed during liposuction and the fat transfer to the buttocks and hips will be the key factor in how your postoperative results look.  I could probably liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1500 cc per buttock in your procedure.  That may cost more than a surgery in which only a 2 liters or 1.5 liters is suctioned and only a minimal amount transferred.   However, it is much cheaper than having to do the Brazilian buttlift again when there is not enough of a change for the patient.  I typically charge about $1500 to $2000 for the transfer.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of mommy makeovers and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Look at the surgeon's website before and after photos to determine who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

Yes that is possible but you amount of transferable fat is limited as seen in your posted photos. So I could only be able to transfer 500 cc total from what I view. Thus add between $1,000 to $2,000 to fee as a guess. 

Charges...

+1

Thanks for your question and photos. Different surgeons will charge different amounts for the additional fat injections. You are asking for a lot of surgery to be performed at the same time, so I would expect it will be expensive. Call a few plastic surgery offices around your are and I'm sure you will find them to be quite helpful. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD