I Had Tt and Lipo on Back 5days Ago and Have No Liquid Drainage? (photo)

Little Drainage after Tummy Tuck

+1

This means that your output is low enough to remove the drain or the drain is clogged.   If you have noticed any increase in swelling, the drain may be clogged.   Please visit with your plastic surgeon for a quick evaluation.   This problem is easily corrected either way.   I wish you a safe and healthy recovery.

Dr. Gill

Drainage after Tummy Tuck

+1

The drainage will taper significantly from days 5-10.  Your drain is likely drained any residual fluid or it is clogged and needs to be "milked" to release any clotted fluid within the drain tubing.  Check with your doctor because both situations are easy to address!

Tripti Burt, MD

Drainage after tummy tuck and liposuction

+1

It appears that your drain is ready to be removed since there has been minimal output.  Contact your surgeon and he/she will make the decision.  Good luck with your recovery!

Naveen Setty, MD, FACS

I Had Tt and Lipo on Back 5days Ago and Have No Liquid Drainage?

+1

I am not sure there is a question here. It seems like the correct time for removal of your drains. All the best. 

Drainage is highly variable after a tummy tuck.

+1

I seldom use drains anymore but when I did the amount of drainage could be highly variable. The modest amount you describe is of no concern.

Tummy Tuck and Liposuction 5 Days Ago

+1

Congrats on your surgery!  Sounds like it could be time to take the drains out.  Follow up with your Plastic Surgeon as he will make that decision.  

Robert E. Zaworski, MD