TT and Lipo; Does the Total Cost Include Lipo?

will PS do a lipo with TT- lipo of the bra line or whatever area that needs to be treated. Will it be included in the total cost of TT

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Does a tummy tuck include liposuction?

+2

Thanks for the question.  The answer really depends upon the plastic surgeon and the location of the liposuction.  In my own practice bra strap liposuction would be considered a second area that is not routinely combined with the abdominoplasty.

Conversely, liposuction of the flanks (love handles) from the front side as far back as I can reach is built into the tummy tuck for those patients that need it.  I incorporate this into the tummy tuck  because I think it makes the tummy tuck look better.  Other areas can be added on and are priced accordingly provided they can be done safely at the same time.

Your plastic surgeon may do things differently, so it never hurts to ask.

Web reference: http://www.atcosmetics.com/html/BreastAugmentation.php

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and liposuction

+1

Liposuction to the fat above your bra straps definitely can be done at the same time as tummy tuck and most doctors can provide you an all inclusive price.  

Lipo

+1

That is a question that you need to pose to the plastic surgeon who is performing the tummy tuck for you

Does tummy tuck fee include liposuction?

+1
Every plastic surgeon quotes fees differently so you would need to inquire exactly what was included in the fee quote. Liposuction of bra rolls would not be included in a tummy tuck fee and it would be necessary to evaluate the extent of the work required and whether this would be appropriate at the time of the abdominoplasty.

Lipo fees of bra fat included in tt?

+1

If you are consenting to, and your surgeon is agreeing to perform a tummy tuck, that is what is covered.  If you want to add liposuction of an unrelated body part, that has to be discussed, consented to, and an agreement must be reached as to what if any of the fees for that will be.  Do this ahead of time.

If your surgeon wants to do that for free, that is very generous, but it is not reasonable to expect.  Don't forget that the OR and the anesthesia people will expect to be paid for providing ALL services, time, and supplies.

sek

Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) with liposuction

+1

It is biologically and financially efficient to combine plastic surgery procedures as long as the operating time is not too long and as long as the areas of treatment don't interfere with each other.  Liposuction and abdominoplasty are commonly performed together safely.  

Be sure to consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and ask to review a comprehensive portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures so you can gauge your surgeon's experience level and learn what kinds of results are reasonable to expect.

Liposuction and Tummy Tuck

+1

Every plastic surgeon prices things differently. Most patients can combine liposuction to other areas of the body with a tummy tuck and not be at any great risk or increase their recovery time. Some plastic surgeons include liposuction to the flank area with a tummy tuck which is usually included with the tummy tuck price. In my practice, any additional areas of liposuction would be an additional cost.

Web reference: http://www.lookyouner.net

Total cost of TT with Lipo

+1

Thanks for the question. Each office has own way to do the breakdown figures.TT with Lipo will be effective over the tummy area and flanks but not the bra folds and most surgeons will charge it separately. In my practice I give discount for Lipo when TT is done with it ,as compared to only Lipo for all the areas on Tummy the charges will be more. You have to check this with your PS since others can not give you more information than this. Surely if He is charging up to his satisfaction he may do some complimentary Lipo in the desired area. Cost of most surgical procedures including TT with or with out Lipo is a part of our website if this is of some help.

Web reference: http://www.dubai-aesthetica.com/home/cost-of-surgery.html

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and Tummy Tuck Pricing

+1

Each office will have a different policy regarding whether liposuction would be including the price of a tummy tuck. You should clarify with your surgeon's office.

Tummy Tuck and Liposuction; Cost Concerns?

+1

Depending on the specific area treated with liposuction surgery, it may or may not be included in the cost of the tummy tuck procedure. For example, most practices would  probably charge additional fees for liposuctioning of the back or bra line areas.  On the other hand, liposuctioning of the anterior abdominal wall or flank areas are often included as part of the tummy tuck procedure.

Of course, your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise you specifically.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_tummyTuck.htm