TT with Inverted T Incision: Feeling New Pain Near my Naval

My TT with scar revision was May 24, I have an inverted T incision due to a prior surgery. I still get pretty tight at the end of the day. For the last few days I have a very uncomfortable pulling sensation on the right of my naval,it feels to me like it is about 1/2 inch deep in the tissue. Could it be an inflamed suture this late in the healing stage. It hurts to talk and laugh, standing is very uncomfortable also. Thank you for your time.

New pain below belly button after tummy tuck revision

+1

Quite often, patients experience "new pain" as their nerves recover from the surgical insult. However, it may be a sign of a different problem and should be evaluated by your surgeon.