Ive Had a Tt 4yrs Ago,i Am Getting an Abdominal Hysterectomy Will It Ruin my Tt?

Hysterectomy after an abdominoplasty

+1

If your abdominoplasty was 4 years ago it is likely that no harm will come to your result. If you are able to have a laproscopic assisted hysterectomy it would be even better.  Discuss your concerns with your OB/GYN.  

Hysterectomy after Tummy Tuck

+1

The hysterectomy can be performed through the tummy tuck incision and this should not ruin the tummy tuck results.

Will Hysterectomy ruin my tummy tuck?

+1

It is unlikely that the hysterectomy operation will adversely affect the results of your tummy tuck operation. It would be good for you to express your questions/concerns with your OB/GYN prior to the surgery.  Let him/her know that it is okay to go through the already existing scar and then sew everything back up nice and pretty.  Good luck.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Abdominal Hysterectomy After Abdominoplasty

+1

Thank you for the question. If anything the incision from your abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) will be accessed for the hysterectomy. The gynecologist will not need to disturb any of the abdominal wall repair that has been previously done by your plastic surgeon other than the incision to remove the uterus, which they will approximate afterwards. In any case I recommend that you discuss your concerns with your OB/GYN this should help allay any worries you may have about your upcoming procedure.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Abdominal Hysterectomy and Effects on Tummy Tuck Results?

+1

Although your concern is understandable, it is unlikely that the hysterectomy operation will negatively impact the results of your tummy tuck operation. You  will do well communicating your questions/concerns with your OB/GYN  as well as informing him/her about the previous procedure.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_tummyTuck.htm

,i Am Getting an Abdominal Hysterectomy Will It Ruin my Tt

+1

There is no reason why your TT should be compromised. Your surgeon will probably use part of your TT incision, perform the hysterectomy, and then close the incision back. Do review your concerns with your gynecologist before your surgery--that should give much better reassurance than an online plastic surgeon can give.

Hello

+1

It has a lot to do with how they are doing your surgery. If they are doing it Laparoscopic, it should not be an issue. You should ask your Doctor to see what, and how he is doing it and tell him you had a tummy tuck.