Do You Trust the Doctors and Sanitation in Mexico?

I found medical facilities in Mexicali and other places that are half the costing the states. Should I trust the doctors? What questions should I ask to protect myself?

Plastic Surgery in a foreign country.

+1

You need to be wary of plastic surgery in foreign countries.  I am sure that some have great surgeons and good results.  Some countries do not require stringent regulations like the US.  You also need to consider who will treat you if a complication arises afterward.   Do your homework and do not risk your health to save money.  Donald  R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.