How Do I Trust my Doctor to Repair a Bad Tummy Tuck/lipo Outcome if He Caused It?

Adding on from previous. Just took some after pics. Realized not only did he botch lipo (which was only to be on flanks but somehow to chunck out of my R hip & butt taking all my curve) but my tummy tuck to repair muscle separation above belly button did not even work. I look 5 months pregnant. (see photos) How am I supposed to trust him to do repair?? He did not explain lipo may incl. my buttocks, nor did he even draw on me to make measurements correct ect. Very scared. Please help.

Get closer to ideal body weight prior to revision

+1

I would concur with Dr. Rand's recommendation. Your need to repair the muscle "again" may be due to visceral or organ fat which is inside your abdominal cavity and not treated with a tummy tuck. Try to get closer to your ideal body weight prior to a revision.

Hold off on revision until you are in better shape

+1

You still have quite a few extra pounds to lose before you would be a good operative candidate.  This should have been done before the first surgery.

So whatever the doctor did or didn't do, you need to take ownership of the fact that you need to get in better shape and make it possible to get a better result.  

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS