Is It True when Having a Tt and Bbl Together You Cant Use Fat from the Belly for Your Bbl and if So Why Not?

Tummy tuck and buttock enhancement

+2

es you can use the fat from the tummy tuck to the buttock as a dermis fat graft.

This procedure has been well described in Aesthetic surgery journal,

We have done about 12 cases with full success

Tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift

+2

Thank you for your question. I don't recommend doing a Tummy tuck and a Brazilian butt lift together. Your recovery will be very challenging_and there are also postoperative implications of doing  both procedures at the same time.  If you have both procedures at the same time you will be able to use the fat from your belly for the Brazilian butt lift.

Web reference: http://www.babygotbutt.com

It is truely posible!

+1

of course yes, you take out fat from belly first then you take it out from the back and inject it in the butt and the last part would be the tummy tuck. i do it frecuently. no problem at all

When having the Brazilian Butt Lift, can you use fat from the skin removed from a Tummy Tuck?

+1

Yes, you definitely CAN use fat from the belly area during a tummy tuck for transfer to your buttocks.  I have done this many, many times, especially when a woman is small and doesn't have very much fat to work with.  If you are having a tummy tuck at the same time, the fat which would normally be thrown away can be removed from the skin and used to fill your buttocks even more.  IF you have more than enough fat elsewhere, then it is reasonable to do the surgeries separately.

Web reference: http://www.danielmarkmannmd.com/category/buttocks-augmentation-brazilian-buttocks-lift-fat-grafting/

Yes, fat that is harvested from the tummy can be uses for fat transfer in Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL).

+1

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.  I hope this helps.

Tummy tuck and bbl together

+1

I do use the fat harvested from the tummy area and inject it into the buttock region. I am not sure why the doctor you consulted with advised it not to be performed. You will have discomfort on both sides front and back, but typically the bbl does not have significant discomfort.

Web reference: http://www.drrickrosen.com/brazilian-butt-lift-connecticut/

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon