Is It True That Lip Bumps Can Dissolve Naturally?

I have taken lip injections 2 times,now i am feeling several hard bumps in my lips,then i asked to my doctor to inject hyaluronidaze to dissolve them but my doctor doing disagree to inject. he says,it will dissolve naturally/automatically and no need to massage.now my question: is it true that lip bumps can dissolve naturally after a long time? it's looking very uneven!

+1

Bumps and lumps from HA's like Restylane, Juvederm and Perlane will dissolve on their own as will Radiesse.  Be sure to select an MD that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial beauty when having Lip Augmentation, facial shaping and contouring using any filler.  

Lip bumps

+1

Lip bumps after filler are most likely filler material itself., They do eventually dissolve but it can take 6 months or longer.