Is It True That if I Get a Fat Transfer to my Butt the Fat Will Be Lumpy Because It Comes from a Different Area of my Stomach?

Stomach and butt

+2

In my experience, there is little to no lumpiness after several weeks of healing.  Fat necrosis has not been an issue, and many times the butt looks less lumpy and dimpled after the procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

How smooth or how lumpy transferred fat becomes is not quite predictable.  It depends on how precise the procedure is carried out, how you heal, how much of the fat turns necrotic (fat necrosis), and how much scarring is generated.

Ruben B. Abrams, MD, FACS