Is It True That Several Years After Brazilian Butt Lift Your Butt Starts Deforming?

I'm seeking for the brazilian butt lift and a friend called me last night telling me that she saw a show that shows the bad side of a brazilian butt lift and that after several years of the procedure the fat cells start to reabsorb making the butt deform and shapeless and that it can cause cancer because alot of cells get damaged during this process.. Is this true?

Weight loss and gain after Brazilian Butt Lift.

+1

Weight loss and weight gain effects the results of Brazililan Butt Lift. 

There are many stories that people tell about what they "heard" or claim that they "saw". However, there are also "Facts"

+1

I have to agree with Dr Aldea
There has never been any reported cases of patients developing any sort of cancer due to the Brazilian Butt Lift/ fat grafting to the buttocks.
Any fat cell re absorption that will occur will happen during the first few weeks. If they are alive several weeks after the procedure, they will remain alive.
I have performed this procedure for over 12 years and have never seen any long term complications!

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Urban Legends

+1

As we age - we will sag. Take the most gorgeous women of the 1970's and 1980's and look at them now. Aging is a part of life and the only thing that effectively stops sagging and aging is death.

The buttock is no exception. The tight round buttocks of an attractive woman in her 20's will not persist into the 60's.

As regards:
"...several years of the procedure the fat cells start to reabsorb making the butt deform and shapeless" - FALSE We all lose fat cells with age. The fat cells that survive grafting are nor different than the fat cells there now which WILL change with aging.
" it can cause cancer because alot of cells get damaged during this process.. " - FALSE I have yet to see buttock fat cancer. Liposarcoma is an extremely rare disease. You would think that with the number of Brazilian Butt Lifts done in the US and the rest of the world we would have seen a spike in such cases IF this was true.  Absolute nonsense.

I would rather shape and transform a woman's lower back with her own fat any day than by the injection of Silicone or Hydro gel into the buttocks.