Tripollar Vs Laser Lipo?

What is the difference between tripollar & vela drain tummy package and the laser lipo packages. The laser lipo is so much cheaper?

TriPollar is a great skin-tightening device that uses radiofrequency (RF) energy for its skin tightening effects

Thanks for your question and unfortunately I am not sure I totally understand your question. You should have a consultation with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to let them evaluate the problem you are having and the realities of the treatments you are talking about. TriPollar is a great skin-tightening device that uses radiofrequency (RF) energy for its skin tightening effects. A series of treatments are needed and the results, when done by skilled providers can be great. I am not sure what you mean by vela drain tummy package but there is a device known as the VelaShape (now Vela III) which is also an RF device that also gives great results in skin tightening in many. Laser lipo is laser assisted liposuction which is a more invasive procedure that needs to be done by a highly skilled physician and will be a one time treatment – and cost more, usually, than any of the RF treatments. If someone is telling you they are doing a laser lipo procedure that is non-invasive, they are not being accurate and I would find another provider that can tell you the facts and what is real and what is fiction.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon