Hi Doc I'm 5' 3 174lbs How Much Cc Will I Need and What the Cost Will Be Like?

my butt has no projection and no hips need some...

Gluteal Sculpting Price and Amount Placed

+2

I focus less on an absolute amount of cc's placed but rather on the shape we are trying to achieve. The cost varies on the region of the country and the experience of the PS.

Dr. ES

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

The amount of fat transferred to the buttock is limited by how much fat you have to do a good cosmetic liposuction to those areas with excess fat. This could be one area, or several areas of the body. Then the fat is cleaned, all fluid is removed, to get as pure of a fat as possible, the divide that between the two butts and the hips when needed. Some times you have to transfer more to one area than the other depending on the persons anatomy.You need to understand also that the amount of fat transferred has to be distributed into the buttock which has a limited surface area that keeps the fat in contact with normal tissue for good survival of fat. You put too much fat to the surface area and the fat will not survive. I understand that every body wants the largest amount of fat transferred to the butt. But scientifically there is a limit so as the fat survives otherwise the fat will die and get lumpy with fat necrosis and the patient will be disappointed. The large volumes injected to the butt is becoming a sales pitch without consideration to the science of graft survival and body contouring.

+2

You are probably a good candidate to remove 5 liters of lipoaspirate and then transfer 1500 cc or more to each buttock and hip area.  A reasonable amount may be 1200 cc per buttock and 300 cc per hip area.  This is more easily determined by an exam.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Costs of BBL?

+1

Thank you for your question. The cost depends on how much will be harvested and how much will be deposited into he target areas.  With 4 target areas, then I would expect the price to be in the 10K range or more depending on how good your fat quality is. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon