What is TriMatrix Laser Treatment for Acne Scar?

Hi, I have heard of this TriMatrix Laser treatment for acne scars. May I know what is that?

TriMatrix Lasers

+1

Thank you for your question. Tri Matrix is an Erbium "Yag laser at 2940nm, and is capable of fractionated or non-fractionated (AKA full ablation) treatments.  The fractionated mode is most commonly used for acne scarring.  Either fractionated erbium or CO2 will work fine for acne scarring.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser procedures for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist