Is TriLuma Recommended for Poikiloderma?

I have poikiloderma on my chest and neck. I would like to start a regimen soon to use over the winter and I am committed to strict sun avoidance for the rest of my life.

I am 48, female and Irish. I am using Retin A micro on my face and sometimes my neck but it makes my chest break out.

Poikiloderma

+1

Poikiloderma of Civatte is the condition on your neck and upper chest area. It is typically brownish red in color and is a result of chronic sun exposure and changes to the skin.

Typically, "bleaching creams" such as Triluma are tried but most often they are ineffective. This condition is difficult to treat.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon