Does Triactol Really Work or is It a Scam?

All the links that I have searched through for Triactol are all positive. I am still highly unsure of whether this product actually works or whether it's a scam.

Triactol Work?

+1

Given that the product is not fully studied and/or regulated I would not recommend it (even if it was potentially effective).

Triactol

+1

Triactol is not FDA regulated.  To the extent that it may contain unregulated hormones, it could be dangerous and lead to the development of breast cancer.   I would stay away from any unregulated substance unless and until it has been proven safe and efficacious in controlled clinical trials. 

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Breast enlargement creams not proven safe or effective

+1

The idea behind breast enlargement creams is that compounds from plants called phytoestrogens can stimulate breast tissue to grow. They can also stimulate breast cancer cells so they are potentially dangerous. These are not regulated by the FDA so there is no way to confirm that they are safe and effective.

Richard Baxter, MD

Triactol

+1

A good maxim in plastic surgery is "if it seems too good to be true it probably is"! A serum or cream that actually and safely achieves breast enlargement has yet to be found.

Marcel Daniels, MD
Long Beach Plastic Surgeon