Does Tria Hair Removal Work?

I wanted to see if Tria hair removel works. I want to buy it I have light skin and med brown hair to remove. Is this a good purchase?

Tria hair removal might temporarily remove hair

+2

Any device safe enough to use at home would not permanently remove hair or even remove it for long periods of time. My concern with Tria is that they were only letting med spas purchase it from them, not dermatology offices. The only rationale I can think of for that type of sales restriction would be if the device does not really work well.

Perhaps they do not want to deal with physicians who will scrutinize a device carefully (such as dermatologists), but would rather sell to med spas who might just be interested in selling whatever will bring in an income, even if it doesn't work well.

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon