Treatment for Melasma? Tried Microdermabrasion With No Results? (photo)

i am suffering from melasma from the last two years i have used hydroquinone'kojavitgel" and i have also undergone for microdermabrasion and peel for couple of times i have found no change while using these drugs please let me inform how to get rid from this

Best treatment for melasma

+1

One of the most effective (and least expensive) ways to reverse facial hyperpigmentation such as melasma is by using a combination of two prescription strength medications: 4% hydroquinone and tretinoin cream. Prescription strength 4% hydroquinone is better than any OTC product for lightening dark spots in the skin. Combining prescription-only tretinoin cream with hydroquinone will make it even more effective. These dark spots are made worse by sun damage so daily use of sunscreens is essential in your treatment. I recommend the Obagi Nu-Derm System which uses both tretinoin cream and hydroquinone to treat hyperpigmentation as well as the fine lines and wrinkles that are due to chronic sun exposure.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/obagi-medical-systems/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon