Treatment for Melasma? Tried Microdermabrasion With No Results? (photo)

i am suffering from melasma from the last two years i have used hydroquinone'kojavitgel" and i have also undergone for microdermabrasion and peel for couple of times i have found no change while using these drugs please let me inform how to get rid from this

Best treatment for melasma

+1

One of the most effective (and least expensive) ways to reverse facial hyperpigmentation such as melasma is by using a combination of two prescription strength medications: 4% hydroquinone and tretinoin cream. Prescription strength 4% hydroquinone is better than any OTC product for lightening dark spots in the skin. Combining prescription-only tretinoin cream with hydroquinone will make it even more effective. These dark spots are made worse by sun damage so daily use of sunscreens is essential in your treatment. I recommend the Obagi Nu-Derm System which uses both tretinoin cream and hydroquinone to treat hyperpigmentation as well as the fine lines and wrinkles that are due to chronic sun exposure.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon