Tretinoin Vs Tazorac for Anti Aging? (photo)

I'm 24 years old and since last year I've begun to see signs of aging maybe due to living in the Sunshine State for 4 years and living in the Caribbean for 7. Anyway, I've been using Retin-A .1% cream for almost a month now, mostly to reduce lines around my eyes and neck. However, I'd like to know if I should switch to Tazorac once my Retin-A tube runs out since some say it's stronger and more effective. Would it offer more anti aging benefits or would the differences only pertain to acne?

Phot-aging

+2

Either product will work. I would use the one that irritates your skin the least. Remember that both make you more sensitive to the sun, so remember so wear a sunscreen with and SPF of 30. Wait three months till you judge the results.