I have Tretinoin Gel 0.025% and want to know if it will help erase fine lines around my eyes, or would that require the cream?

Tretinoin cream vs gel

+1
Using the tretinoin cream or gel depends on tolerability. They are different means of getting the prescription into the skin. Some people prefer the gel version because they don't like to feel creamy; some prefer the cream version because they feel the gel is sticky. Overall, they are very similar, but in the eye area, personally, I prefer to have people use the cream because the skin is thinner and needs moisture.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."