Is Tretinoin for Wrinkles and can I use it on my Neck? Is Tretinoin the same as Retin A?

Hi Doctors: My dermatologist gave me a prescription for Retin A .025% for wrinkles. The pharmacist gave me Tretinoin Cream .025%, is this correct? Also, can I use this on my neck? Thank You. R1

Tretinoin and Retin A

+1
Tretinoin is a very strong formulation of Retin A. When used on the face it may cause an initial irritation and redness with acne break outs for about 2 weeks. It definitely does improve the texture and tone of the skin. The neck skin may be much more irritates with Tretinoin. There are other formulations for the neck area.

Doylestown Plastic Surgeon