How do i use tretinoin cream (0,1%) and Hydroquinone liquid (4%) together?

How do i use tretinoin cream (0,1%) and Hydroquinone liquid (4%) together? Do I blend them, or should I put them on separately?

Product Application

+1
When applying products they are best applied in order of thinnest to thickest. In this case you would apply your Hydroquinone liquid first and then follow with the Tretinoin cream. These products make you sun sensitive so it is important to always use an SPF 50 every morning. The SPF would be the last product applied to your skin right before your make up if you are using any. Consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see if the products you are using are appropriate for you.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon