can tretinoin and kojic be applied on the face at the same time.

Tretinoin and Kojic Acid

+1
Thank you for your question. It is true that these two topicals have been used together in compounding pharmacies under one prescription. However I think it is essential to seek the advice of a professional and receive such a prescription before use, and certainly do not prepare this combined solution yourself.

Retin A and Kojic Acid

+1
These two topicals are often combined in compounding pharmacies into one prescription. So, yes, they can be applied together, but are usually pre-mixed for proper strength purposes. I wouldn't recommend putting them on together if you have them in separate things.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD