Tretinoin 0.025% to Prevent Aging on the Neck, Chest, and Hands?

I just started using Tretinoin 0,025% for about 3weeks to prevent wrinkles and to treat mild acne and so far so good. I would like to know if I could extend the my use to my neck, chest and hands as well, to prevent wrinkles. I'm 32, biracial (medium, olive skin tone, just a few fine lines along my forehead), and use sunscreen with SPF 60 everyday (La Roche Posay Anthelios 60). Is 0,025 percentage to low?

Retin A for Anti-aging

+1

Yes, you can use the tretinoin 0.025 (Retin A) cream on your neck, chest and hands. It is actually better to use this lower dose especially on the delicate neck and chest. You should go slowly in these areas because they are even more easily irritated by the cream.

I feel it is best to start with the low dose. It will still help your skin and hopefully not irritate it or cause peeling. I personally keep my patients on this does or 1 level up to tretinoin 0.05 cream as they get use to it. A little bit is good and hopefully won't irritate your skin. You really don't need to use the stronger strengths to get your improvement. Definitely use your sunscreen every day.

Houston Dermatologic Surgeon