How many cup sizes will I go from 330cc's to 500, do you think it will fill in skin that was stretched out based on pic? (photo)

I currently have 330cc's saline implants and after having 5 kids and breastfeeding I have a lot of extra skin. I'm 5'8 160 pounds. Most doctors say I should get a lift and put implants under the muscle this time. Other doctors said I can just fill in extra skin so I'm going o 500 cc's. How much bigger will that make me?

Implant Exchange with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift™

+1
You have excess skin, large areolas and adding more volume will make you problem worse.I recommend a new technique called Implant Exchange with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift™.Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reduce your areola to a more appropriate size, exchange your implants for smaller ones, reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant.Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision.Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Will Larger Implants Lift Breasts?

+1
Your skin has stretched a good deal--this is not unusual with five pregnancies. This is why most plastic surgeons are advising you to consider a lift. While larger implants may fill some of that extra skin, they will also cause additional stretching. It's impossible to recommend a specific surgical strategy from photos alone, but I can guess that you would not be pleased with the results of replacing your current implants with larger ones, especially as the years pass.

Please choose a board certified plastic surgeon with hundreds and hundreds of breast augmentations to their credit. And understand that even if the surgical plan is ultimately a bit more involved than simple replacement, you are likely to be happier with the outcome and with your investment of time and money. You want your results to look great for many years to come, right?

Elliot W. Jacobs, MD

How many cup sizes will I go from 330cc's to 500, do you think it will fill in skin that was stretched out based on pic?

+1
So we are to understand you DO NOT desire a lifting op?? If yes than your appearance will be fake looking... So if I assume you only desire implants 500 cc's would not be enough in my opinion. I might think in the 600 to 700 cc range. But I do not recommend this all I am doing is responding to your question... 

Problem with your thought process

+1
More volume is not the answer! You now have more of the rock in sock look then a natural look. More saline is going to make this worse. If you like the way you look then by all means proceed. All board certified and experienced plastic surgeons would steer you away from just bigger implants. I would consider removing what you have and then in 3 months doing a lift with submuscular implants. You would also be a candidate to stage the lift first then the implants 3-4 months later. This of course is a bit more costly but has a higher rate of looking good! Good luck and please update us on your journey and decision.

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Not so simple.

+1
There is a lot of distortion in your breasts.  I think it is very important to find the right surgeon to correct the problem that you have.  First, removal of the implants are necessary to see what kind of breast anatomy you have.  The lift will be based on this anatomy during the operation.  If you decide to have another implant, the implant should be placed below the muscle but as a dual plane technique. I would advise you to see a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Good luck!

Tae Ho Kim, MD

A Breast Lift Or Larger Implants ??

+1
I think it important to understand that what breast implants do, is make larger what you already have. If you have a sagging breasts, larger implants will make larger sagging breasts ! Your pictures show an implant over the muscle in a sagging breast. In my opinion, i think it to be a mistake and bad idea to simply place larger implants. Depending on how old those current implants are, I would recommend placing new implants under the muscle and performing a lift. Listen to what "most doctors say."  The size of the implant you choose should only have to do with what cup size you desire. The excess skin is managed by the breast lift and not by the size of the implant.  

Sam Gershenbaum, DO

Lift versus larger implants

+1
Thank you for your question and pictures.

A lift along with changing the position of the implants to a submuscular position would definitely rejuvenate your breast to a more youthful looking breast.

If it's a matter of size. Going up in volume from 330 to 500 should fill you out an additional cup size.

Bryson G. Richards, MD