Number and Spacing of Treatments Required for Titan?

A local spa is closing. They are offering Titan at a fraction of the regional cost. I am 51 and looking for skin tightening on neck and lower face. Will one Titan treatment produce any results? How long must one wait until another treatment? The spa will be closing a week after my treatment. Is that too soon for another?

Titan Timing

+1

You may see some results after one treatment. Bear in mind that results become more apparent with passage of time. One week is not enough time to have a second treatment. You should wait about 4 weeks to have another procedure.