What Treatments Do I Need to Get a Heart Shaped Face? (photo)

I have is a thick lower face . Please tell me what treatment is suitable to avhieve my heart shaped face again. Thankyou 

How to get a heart shaped face.

+2

I agree with Dr. Yoo. Reduction of the masseters with botox and some Radiesse in the chin would be a good start. I can only see the lower half of your face in my photos so can not really comment on cheek area. Sometime I widen upper cheek area to help with shaping.

Birmingham Dermatologist

You really did not give us much of a photo.

+2

The immediate under eye area needs volume.   Properly done, this will help give you a heart shaped face without resorting to surgery.  BOTOX has no role in this area.

Reshaping the face with fillers and Botox

+2

In terms of non-surgical options, a combination of masseter reduction with Botox along with conservative chin augmentation using a facial filler will help to provide a more feminine, heart-shaped face.   

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Face shaping and Botox

+1

Botox expertly injected into your masseter muscles will help atrophy those muscles and slim down your face. Consulting with a well-trained and reputable provider will provide you with a general idea of how many units you'll need and help you understand expectations.

Sam Naficy, MD