Best Treatment(s) for Loss of Cheek Volume, Small Nasolabial Fold and Marionette Lines? (photo)

Which lasers or filler(s), AccuSculpt,Teosyal Ultra Deep, Restylene, Juvederm, etc., are best for loss of cheek volume, small nasolabial fold and marionette lines. How long I should expect the results to last? I exercise regularly and heard this speeds up the "metabolizing" of the products. Would surgery be a better option in terms of lasting results and compared with maintenance cost of fillers over time? Please feel free to suggest other options. I am 52 . Thank you.

+1

At 52 years of age you may want to consider cosmetic facial surgery.  You certainly could do Sculptra to help with volume to your cheek bones which would help to lift your face.  Another good area for Sculptra is the temples, another area were aging occurs.  Schedule your appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to go over your options.

Loss of facial volume

+1

I think either of the semi permanent fillers, Radiesse or Sculptra) would be more cost effective than trying to augment your facial volume with hyaluronic fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane.  My personal favorite for you would be Silikon 1000 as the results are permanent.  Check out the "worth it" rating for Silikon 1000 vs the others on this site.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon