Can These 2 Treatments for Fine Lines Be Used at Once? Retinal Vit A Cream and AHA Chemical Exfoliation Cream?

Would this be damaging to the skin to use Vitamin A and AHA cream at the same time before going to bed? If I used both should the AHA be applied first then the Retinal straight afterwards?

Retinol Cream and AHA Cream

+1

Using both a Retinol Cream and an AHA cream at the same time might be too irritating.  I would advise you to use the AHA cream in the AM and the Retinol cream before bedtime.  Start by using one first for a week then add in the second one.  Be sure to use a sunscreen during the day and if you need a moisturizer at night, apply it after applying the Retinol cream.

Beverly Hills Dermatologist