How Many Treatments of Exilis Fat-Reduction Are Needed to See Results?

I am interested in the treatment for the abdomen area. I am a size 10 at 5 foot six.

Exilis Treatments are designed to provide results in 4 to 6 sessions

+1

Every "body" is different - some patients will see results faster than others. The Exilis program consists of 4 to 6 sessions at about 2 week intervals. Each session "builds" upon the last so the final results equal the incremental changes of each session.

This incremental process keeps the procedure tolerable and safe and gives your body the time needed to flush out the fat that has been broken down.

Los Angeles Dermatologist

Results with Exilis

+1

Helen

On average patients notice a 1/2 inch to 1 inch reduction between treatments. We recommend that you take measurements of the area treated as well as weekly weigh-in. This will help to document your success.

Best of luck to you! 

Steve Laverson, MD