Treatments Before and After MACS Face Lift and Blepharoplasty

A beautician is recommending I undertake a series of cosmetic non-surgical treatments (laser and chemical peels) in the weeks leading up to my MACS face lift and upper & lower eyelid surgery. She advises that this will ensure my skin is in the best possible condition before the surgery. Is this correct? Should I commence these treatments or any other treatments? Will it make a difference to the results? Also, how long after the surgery could I have any laser treatment and/or chemical peels?

No prep necessary for Facelift...Peels etc. But dont leave the old house unpainted.

You need no prep of peels etc foir a facelift.  This will make no difference in your results.  Ask your surgeon.  On the other hand the facelift only changes the sturecture, not the surface.  If you remodel an old house and then dont paint it you still have an old house.  You cosmetician may have good advice but there is no benefit in doing it prior to surgery.  On the other hand it doesnt hurt.  Ask your surgeon.  If you skin is old and blotchy and wrinkeled then think of the house.   Tuning up you skin is like painting the house.  Good luck.