What Treatments Are Available for my Hypertrophic/keloid Scar?

A year ago I formed a cyst below my belly button. I manipulated it more than I should have and did not see a dermatologist for any treatment. It eventually ruptured and healed, but it left behind hard scar tissue underneath otherwise normal looking skin. I thought that by massaging it I might break up the scar tissue, but I only irritated it and it eventually turned into a raised mass. I've had two steroid injections with some flattening, but the scar is still obvious. What options are available?

Scar revision of keloid and hypertrophic scars

+1

I use a combination of IIT, pressure treatment, and laser to soften and treat hypertrophic scars resulting from inflammation.