What is better - Several treatments of Active FX or on Treatment of Deep FX?

I am mostly interested in the "skin tightening" benefits of the both procedures (collagen stimulation). It is about the same costwise to get three Active FX treatments verse on Deep FX. What would lead nicer outcome? I am 42 caucasion. Mild sun damage and wrinkling. Some sagging (jowls are now showing). Thanks

Active FX versus Deep FX

+1
Neither of these procedures are usually done as a series/ they are usually one-time treatments. Active FX works well for superficial sun damage, fine lines. Deep FX can effectively treat deeper lines, and acne scars. Total FX is a combination of both treatments done at the same time and is the most common of the three procedures that we peform.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon