What is better - Several treatments of Active FX or on Treatment of Deep FX?

I am mostly interested in the "skin tightening" benefits of the both procedures (collagen stimulation). It is about the same costwise to get three Active FX treatments verse on Deep FX. What would lead nicer outcome? I am 42 caucasion. Mild sun damage and wrinkling. Some sagging (jowls are now showing). Thanks

Active FX or Deep FX?

+1
Thank you for your question. CO2 treatments like Active FX, or others, can help with some sagging, but are really better at fine lines, and mild wrinkles. For significant sagging, you are probably going to be better served with a surgical intervention. CO2 is good, but does not lift muscles or a lot of skin sagging. I hope this helps!

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Active FX versus Deep FX

+1
Neither of these procedures are usually done as a series/ they are usually one-time treatments. Active FX works well for superficial sun damage, fine lines. Deep FX can effectively treat deeper lines, and acne scars. Total FX is a combination of both treatments done at the same time and is the most common of the three procedures that we peform.

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon