What is better - Several treatments of Active FX or on Treatment of Deep FX?

I am mostly interested in the "skin tightening" benefits of the both procedures (collagen stimulation). It is about the same costwise to get three Active FX treatments verse on Deep FX. What would lead nicer outcome? I am 42 caucasion. Mild sun damage and wrinkling. Some sagging (jowls are now showing). Thanks

Learn what is meant by Active FX and by Deep FX

Thanks for your question and from the question, I am not sure that you are getting the best advice prior to these procedures. I would strongly advise that you make a consultation with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon and learn what is meant by Active FX and by Deep FX. They are both CO2 laser components of the same machine – we use the Active FX for superficial wrinkles and for skin texture changes. Deep FX is used for deeper wrinkles and for deeper defects in the skin. Often the two are combined – in the same patient at the same time. So anyone telling you 3 versus one really is not fully understanding these devices or hand pieces – so you ought to find the right provider and learn what the right procedure is for you. You may need superficial only; you may need deep only; or you may need a combination of both. And most of these procedures can be done with one treatment – on occasion, two.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon