What Treatment is Best For Under Eyes?

For under eyes due to genetics also thin skin. What could help diminish them or hide them.

Lower eyelid blepharoplasty - Los Angeles

+1

You may need a lower eyelid blepharoplasty to correct the hollowness and puffiness in the lower eyelids. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Undereye treatment in thin-skinned patients

+1

With your moderate tear trough hollow (dark circle) and bags, you are a good candidate for lower blepharoplasty. To treat the thin skin's wrinkles, a laser peel at the same time would be very helpful.

In my practice, I generally remove fat from the bags, add fat to the empty/dark circle at the tear trough, and laser the skin wrinkles at one, combined session.

Mike Nayak

Laxmeesh Mike Nayak, MD
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bags under the eyes

+1

You will get different answers to this question on this forum.  you look very young and may wish to consider under eye filler treatment as an alternative to eyelid surgery at this stage.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon