What is the Best Treatment for Vertical Chin Wrinkles?

I just lost 30 pounds (age 54). I was horrified to then discover wrinkles on my chin extending from my jaw to my bottom lip. I had 2 injections (.8cc each) of Radiesse. It lasted 5 weeks and now the wrinkles are back. I am very discouraged. Someone said that more Radiesse may be needed for a good correction. Restylane may be too tedious and costly to fill. What do you suggest? I am so discouraged by my weight loss. 

Smoothing vertical chin / lip lines after weight loss

+2

There is NO ONE best treatment for these lines (and many other deformities in Plastic Surgery).

In my opinion, you would get a GREAT amount of smoothing by having the skin both planed down and shrunk as is done by the Sciton ProFractional Laser and its Contour TRL features. A much smoother skin will result and the procedure is reasonably priced.

Dr. P. Aldea