Should I Do Treatment Ulthera or Liposuction to Change my Cheek and Jowl? (photo)

Should I do treatment Ulthera or Liposuction to change my cheek and jowl ? I do not like how look my lower part of face. I am slim but it seems that on cheeks are to much fat. Or should I use ulthera instead? I am 34 .

Ulthera vs lipo

+2

Your posted photo is a limited view out of focus with your head tilted to one side. It is impossible to assess the degree of fat loss/excess or skin laxity from this photo so it is impossible to make a valid recommendation based solely on it. I am not sure you need either one. As you get older that cheek fat will get smaller on its own. If you remove too much of it now your face could look like a skeleton in the future. You have some marionette lines and nasolabial folds that you could have addressed now without surgery or downtime and then save the more aggressive treatments for when your face has aged more.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Ultherapy and or liposuction of the face

+1

If there are facial areas that have sagged I would do Ultherapy. If there is a fat accumulation of the neck I would do liposuction. From your photograph, I see youthful cheeks and a relatively sharp jawline. It is not possible to perform a reasonable consultation from photographs when I would need to see one's three dimensional facial structures from different angles and see how the features interrelate with animation.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Ulthera not lipo to cheeks in thin patient

+1

Ultherapy can help lift the tissues but should ne ot reduce fat. The photo does not appear to show much excess fat or skin laxity but if some lifting is desired then Ulthera is the better choice.

Richard Baxter, MD

Ulthera or liposuction of face

+1

Your face looks pretty thin and doign either procedure may prematurely age you by causing fat loss or atrophy depending upon the procedure.

Ulthera or Lipo for face?

+1

if you were my patient I would actually do a combination of both. micro-cannula assisted tumescent liposuction of the lower third of the face to sharpen your jawline and neck fat and after you wouldve healed to do Ulthera for the face to tighten your mid face.

Misbah Khan, MD