Best Treatment of Ugly Keratosis Pilaris? PLEASE Sos :(

i have a serious case of KP .. i was looking around for treatments .. what do u think should work the best to vanish it .. urea creams 30% or gelmicin cream or lactic acid peels or Keralyt Gel by Summers Laboratories : which active ingredients is Salicylic Acid 3% as it contains aha too .. and most importantly how long will it takes untill my skin is clear off it .. ??

No cure for keratosis Pilaris

+1

This is a frustrating probably inherited disorder that gives the skin the appearance of small rough bumps on the lateral aspects of the upper arms and thighs. Treatment has included attempts with alpha glycolic acids and lactic acid creams and lotions. The idea is aimed at exfoliating hair "plugs". In my experience, nothing works consistently and results are average at best.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Keratosis Pilaris

+1

This is an extremely tough problem and I am not sure there is any true cure. Most of these treatments aim at removing the top layer of skin (chemical exfoliation). One alternative is to consider laser hair removal to stem the tide of hairs. Discuss this with your dermatologist or laser practitioner.