Best Treatment for Surgical Scars (Mostly Flat, Slightly Indented, Red/Purple)?

I had a fascia lata sling put into my face to improve facial paralysis approx 3 1/2 months ago and the muscle was harvested from my leg. i now have 2 4cm long scars on my leg as well as a small scar from where the drain was placed. They have healed quite well, flat and only slightly indented however they still are quite red/purple making them very noticible. What would be the best laser treatment to improve the apperance of these scars?

Pulsed dye laser for red scars on the face and body

+1

These raised red scars are likely best treated with pulsed dye laser. I use the Vbeam laser which works well for this type of reddish scar.