Best Treatment for Strong Dark Circles Around the Eyes?

Hi, I am a female 27 years old Middle eastern with very dark circle around my eyes, I don't have Sunken eyes or puffiness at all. It looks great with tons of makeup, It appeared since I was 17, I dont have lack of sleep or Nutrition, and Im not using any medication. I have used Vitamin K and retina based creams but no improvement.. Please help me to know what would be the best treatment option for me. Thanks

A concealer is helpful.

+1

Dark circle concealer is  a cover up product that lightens the skin.  However, other treatments like Retin A, skin bleachers will do absolutely nothing.  Don't waste your money on them.  Restylane filler is helpful to soften the under eye circle although it will not eliminate it.

Web reference: http://www.lidlift.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.