What is the Best Treatment for Straight Teeth After 4 Tooth Extractions?

I had 4 teeth extracted, 2 on top and 2 on bottom, about a few years ago, I definitely want braces to straighten out my teeth so what would be the best treatment for me?

There is no BEST ortho after extractions

+1

If teeth have been removed, the orthodontic process is often easier.  It doesn't matter what method, the process is essentially the same (force is applied to teeth and they move).

There are pro's and con's to each method, but ultimately they all work well.  Personally, I think brackets and wires give more control, and with ceramic brackets and tooth colored wires, they are almost invisible.

Web reference: http://www.bestSeattleDentist.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Braces are best for extraction cases

+1

I have not seen your case nor the extent of your malocclusion so I can't comment on your case specifically. In the majority of cases, fixed braces, either ceramic or metal, are the best option in extraction cases in order to align the teeth, close the space, upright the roots and correct the bite. I would recommend seeing an orthodontist.

New York Orthodontist