What Would Be the Best Treatment for Scarring on Legs Due to Scratching?

About 18 months ago I was diagnosed with cholelithiasis of pregnancy which caused me excruciating pruritis during my pregnancy to the extent that I would scratch my extemeties at times to the point of bleeding without relief. Since my delivery the itching has resolved although the scars on my legs

Scars on legs

+1

Unfortunately, there is not a lot you can do for scars from scratching. This occurs commonly. Scar creams such as mederma are typically ineffective for these marks. Most often time is the best answer as often the scars will fade or blend naturally.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon