Treatment to Remove or Fill Dennie-Morgan Lines?

I am 32 y.o., and have suffered from allergies and eczema my entire life. For the past 3-4 years they have subsided, but I still have "Dennie-morgan lines" which I feel ages me. Is there any treatment to remove or fill those lines? I have tried a variety of eye creams to soften those lines, but nothing has worked so far.

Denny Morgan lines

+1

Probably your best bet is judicious use of a hyaluronic acid filler in the area below the lower eyelid to fill in the grrove or depression.

Of course you want to continue to work diligently to prevent triggers of your condition with your dermatologist.

Denny Morgan lines are lines just below the eyelid in patients with atopic dermatitis.

http://dermatology.cdlib.org/92/reviews/atopy/beltrani.html