Is This Course of Treatment Reasonable? Can I Expect to Have Normal Looking Breasts Once the Infection Clears? (photo)

Is This Course of Treatment Reasonable? Can I Expect to Have Normal Looking Breasts Once the Infection Clears?

+1

Unfortunately you have had a severe N/A complication of necrosis and dehiscence. Best to allow healing to occur than consider reconstructive surgery via skin grafting, scar revisions, tattooing. Might suggest PRP therapy to the open wound. 

Scarring

+1

It appears that your left nipple areola complex suffered a significant problem.  There will be loss of pigment and possibly significant contracture there.  Sometimes it heals better with a skin graft from the inner groin once the wound bed heals better and looks like it can take a skin graft. It is also a real problem if you have an implant underneath.

Tarrytown Plastic Surgeon