Which Treatment Will Be More Effective on Enlarged Pores Chemical Peel or Dermaroller? (photo)

im 24 yrs. i have huge open pores on my cheeks. i visited two doctors for consultation. one advised me to go for 4 glycolic peels and 4 tca peels and the other 12 sessions of dermaroller. which one should i opt for? is there any other treatment u would suggest?

Improving the appearance of deep pores

+1

It is not possible to make enlarged pores smaller but it is possible to make them appear smaller.  Chemical peels are a good way to start depending upon your skin type.   By reducing some of the dead skin cells around the pores you can make the appearance of the depth of the pore seem better.   I do not think there is a magic cure that will correct everything.