I am only getting one treatment of MIRADRY because that's all I could afford!! Will one treatment do?

MiraDry Treatments

+1
In order to maximize efficacy, ask the provider to perform a level 5 treatment if you are only getting one treatments to maximize treatment efficacy. Read the miraDry book provided on the link below: 

Buffalo General Surgeon

Miradry

+1

I am sure you will get at least a 50% reduction in sweating with only one treatment. The reason we do two is to make sure every sweat gland is treated...if you go to a well established practice that has been doing the procedure since the machine was introduced you should get good results.

Laura Skellchock, MD
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon