Best Treatment for Mild Facial Scarring?

I've been told that I have "mild" scarring (even though it doesn't seem that way to me) and would benefit from Fraxel Restore.

My end goal is to have no traces of scars at all and I will do as many treatments as necessary to achieve that end. Is this possible? What should I expect?

Fractional Laser Resurfacing for Acne Scars

+1

Non-ablative fractional laser resurfacing (Fraxel re:store, Palomar 1540 etc.) is an excellent option in this setting. Several treatments are required to see results. Although your scars may not completely disappear after 3-4 treatments, you should notice significant improvement. The more treatment sessions you pursue the greater the benefit will be in terms of textural improvement.